Thursday, February 24, 2011

[Love Love]

I have been stalking the film release of The Romantics.

J.Crew first brought this movie to my attention through their photo shoot featuring the actors as a sort of promotion.  I immediately watched the trailer and knew, with all my heart, I would love the movie.  I counted the days until the release.  When the day on the poster finally matched that on my calendar, I leapt for joy.  

Only to find out The Romantics was to be released in just two states: New York and California.

So I had to put my longings on the backburner and wait until February. 

Let me tell you, it was a long wait.  But it was worth it.

I am not going to spoil anything, but I definitely recommend this to everyone interested in good music, love, and fashion.  I not only want to watch it again tomorrow, but I am now craving crazy tassel earrings, a sprawling estate on the east coast, and someone to dance with under a big oak tree.

Images obtained from http://www.theromanticsmovie.com/
(and then tweaked by me.)
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment