Wednesday, February 16, 2011

[Pink Lady]

I have the tendency of gravitating toward pink.

Pink is not my favorite color. 
I own only one pink tee.  No pink shoes.

Yet, somehow I am drawn to ballerina tones.

For example.

When I set out for a jet black bikini, I ended up with a sweet peach two-piece with polka dots.  As I walked through Ikea this week, I fell in love with the whimsical little rooms that hosted only rosy hues.  On my on-going hunt for a go-with-everything neutral handbag, I always drool over every powdering pink purse I see.

Wednesday wants pink. 

Luxe Tulle Bikini, J.Crew; Pave Heart Stud Earrings, Juicy Couture; Heart Stud,
Betsey Johnson; Poodle sketch by me; Gold Coast Shimmer Evangeline, Kate
Spade; Pink bathroom image obtained from http://tutu-style.blogspot.com/
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment