Wednesday, March 9, 2011

[Bright Delight]

Question:   What is the best thing that I could receive as a little kid?  
Answer:     A fresh box of crayons.

Upon receiving a new box, I would undoubtedly snatch the brightest colors first.  I would work them down to a nub, the wrapper long gone, and contort my grip to use every inch up.  And although I have multiple unfinished Crayola boxes in my art room, I can guarantee every single bright crayon is gone.

 

I do understand that the latest trend for footwear is all about neutrals, but I must admit I am still really jazzed about bright shoes.  I simply cannot resist such fun, punchy colors, like popping pinks and electric greens.

Because, really, what’s not to love?  Especially with the onset of spring, vivid shoes will certainly bring a smile to my face and put a little bounce in my step.  I’m going to stay classy with the heel profile, so that these babies can transition multiple venues effortlessly. 

Betty Grable image obtained from Google.
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment