Monday, March 14, 2011

[Two Surprises]



This weekend was absolutely lovely!  The sun was out and shining, and everyone spilled into the parks, paths, and playgrounds.  Bicycles, scooters and motorcycles were out in abundance; puppies were happy to play in their yards.  I could have even worn shorts if I had liked. 

Bringing the nice weather inside was easier than I anticipated when my mom surprised me with a few sprigs of fresh tulips.  With them sitting on my bedside table, they contrast greatly with my flannel sheet set.  So soon I will get to switch to light cotton, which will breathe better as the months get warmer.



The other surprise of my weekend came with the purchase of this vintage find!  This adorable blouse embroidered with flowers will be in heavy rotation soon, when I pair it with high-waisted A-line skirts.

Enjoy your Monday!
xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment