Monday, June 13, 2011

[Special Three]

My weekend was filled with working during the days and relaxing once dusk rolled around.  Luckily, I accomplished a lot, including the completion of Her Fearful Symmetry (that I discussed here) and the start of a complicated-closet-organization project.  I even spent some time with extended family and friends---always lovely.

Three things I am still replaying in my head from this weekend:

The arrival of my Lula flats (as gushed over here): they are soo comfortable, and I don't even mind that they leave a bit of a sparkling trail. 

The tasty shaved ice treats a friend and I got Friday: just as great as their flavors, I loved their names...Tutti Frutti and Maui Wowee.

Seeing the wrapping from my recent purchase: the tissue is adorable and the sticker is fun...I love when branding carried through to even the small details in a company. 

Did you get anything special this weekend?
Happy Monday,
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment