Friday, July 22, 2011

[Cha-Cha-Changes]

“The time has come,” the walrus said.  


Over five months ago, I started a little thing called ZuZubelle Buzz as an anonymous voice in the big world of blogging.  At the time, I was rediscovering myself and making major life changes…and honestly it was stressful.  So I created a blog to take my mind off of the heavy and have a little fun.

And boy, is it.

With the passing of those months however, my initial ideas have changed, and I have a better vision of what a blog by me should be.  That is why I am closing the cap on ZuZ and allowing everyone a piece of something really special.  
The Dream Bed.
Don’t worry, all your favorite posts and comments will be transferred to the new site.  It’ll take some getting used to, I’m sure, but I think you’ll really enjoy it.  It is definitely more me.  And that’s such a good thing.  Starting Monday, The Dream Bed will be up for your viewing pleasure.
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment