Monday, July 25, 2011

Spike Punch, Not Heels

They retreated to the basement that housed all their childhood treasures...crumpled up drawings and Christmas presents from when they were three.     



This weekend my sister and I were cordially invited to a prom!  So fun!  
Before the big event, Amanda, my mom, and I enjoyed some laughs modeling the retro frocks we keep in the basement (we received them from my grandmother years ago when we needed them for dress up...it was pretty great playing in them again).

Even though this Marcia Brady dress wasn't my final choice, I loved that it matched my glasses perfectly.  And when at prom, I couldn't resist gazing at the disco ball---it sparkled above the dance floor like a huge diamond.  It definitely made me feel fabulous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment