Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Ever Evolving Blog

She left her mark on BLOGshop, even if it was just the hint of glitter on the floor.



This weekend I was fortunate enough to attend BLOGshop, which was hosted by Bri from designlovefest and Angela of Angela + Ithyle in the forever lovely city of La Grange, IL.  I learned so much in two days, and met a lot of cool girls who were just as eager to learn as I was!  We played, shopped, and most importantly, became photoshop and blogging geniuses!!

From the knowledge I have gained, I find it compleeeetely necessary to take some time to evolve my little blog once more.  It may be the crucial jump from monkey-blog to woman-blog, so.be.pre.pared.

To aid my efforts, please check back in a week or two.  I'll be working diligently to make the dream bed more awesome. 

Have a great week and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we had that amazing experience!! I wish it would've been a week rather than just a weekend! Your blog is so lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete