Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Made For Each Other

She always colored within the lines and even made some lines of her own.



COLOR TIME!  Who's excited?  We all have our favorite color combinations, and I'd like to share mine with you. 

Yellow & Seafoam: I know I've featured this set here, but I never tire of how fresh it looks.  And look at how lovely it makes that backyard!

Pink & Green:  I never considered this pairing until my mother and I discovered a gorgeous vintage table cloth sporting them together (maybe a year ago?).  We even went through the trouble of moving the whole table display just so we could purchase it.  Absolutely adore. 

Pink & Red Orange:  When done in bold stripes, this color combo is the tops!  Love love love.

Burgundy & Mint:  Did anyone ever watch the Disney Original movie Halloweentown?  Marnie's go-to/kick-butt outfit is burgundy corduroys and a minty green top.  Oddly, it made a huge impact on me, as you see, it's making this list.  So silly.

All of these images came from the amazing blog, The Sweetest Occasion.  Check it out if you love party decor, DIY projects and pretty weddings.  I've already added it to my favorites.

[1, 2, 3, 4]

3 comments:

  1. i like black on black. it really brings out the black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently obsessed with pink and red, too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the yellow and seafoam, it feels very vintage-Edward-scissorhands-esque. A

    ReplyDelete