Friday, October 7, 2011

I Wonder Why I Didn't See It There Before

She always played as Miss Scarlett, but thinks she's Ms. Peacock instead.



Here is a new color combination that is reeeeally growing on me. 

Evergreen + Bright blue

Preface:  I wear my blue glasses everyday (thanks to my silly prescription), and sometimes it's hard to dress...I like bright colors (like my green bag) but I don't want to look like rainbow vomit...so... yeah.

Now then...doesn't this combo feel like a no-brainer?? I don't know why I didn't think of it before I spotted this J.Crew image...my family has collected peacock feathers my whole life.  And what do you know?? There they are, already living harmoniously together.  Ahh. 

As of right now, it is really inspiring me.  I feel like this pairing is attention-grabbing and kinda chic.

What do you think, friends?

[top left, top right, bottom]

2 comments:

  1. Good thought......and I agree ;)

    LOVE YA, SONYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the peacock feathers too! I wanna make something fabulous with them! I need more though. I have a project... I might need your help! :)

    ReplyDelete