Thursday, October 27, 2011

Show Me Your Green Side

If she could live in a Kate Spade store, she would.



It's hard for me to pinpoint myself to a specific style (I've been trying for a while, and really, it's been a challenge).  But in interiors, I usually can gauge what would work for me and what wouldn't.

In my own life, I live between clean and somewhat cluttered.  I make stacks of boxes, suitcases, books all over my room and usually never put away the pretty things I own.  I crave a healthy dose of both neutrals and crazy color.

When I envision a dream bedroom, I usually come back to these images.  There is so much going on, but it works!  The dark floor, white woodwork, green walls...the pop of print in the closet, the texture of the fireplace (the fact that it has a fireplace)---overall I would describe this room as unabashed.  I'd love to live in a home as fearless as this.

And of course, this is the brainchild of the amazing creatives at Kate Spade.  This pop-up store in London uses their brand and products to create the ultimate shopping experience.  Who wouldn't love to walk around a "house" that is inspired by her favorite brand?

[all]

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how much this post describes me as well! It's uncanny lady, we think so much alike! xo

    ReplyDelete