Monday, October 17, 2011

The Wonders of a Fall Break

They didn't much fit in, as they were far taller than all the other kids there.


Hooray for a lovely fall weekend and lovely family activities!  I must say, my first real fall break (in the college world) did wonders for me.

The trip to Kansas City was even more fun-filled than the others---including shopping, pumpkin picking, attending both a theme park and professional soccer game!  I finished a book and started a fresh one.  Cookies were consumed by all.  The weather couldn't have been better, but man, those four days flew by!

I hope you don't mind the little jaunts into my personal life...only when I take a truly fabulous trip will I share some stories and pictures.  Just like New York two weeks ago, and soon my trip to a very special soldier's graduation.

[And here's a special thanks to the woman who offered and took our picture.  You didn't need to stop your van and help us out, but you did, and we are very grateful.]

No comments:

Post a Comment